Page 1 of 4
Piercing Consultation and Consent Form
To ensure the safety of all parties and to stop the further spread of the Covid-19 virus, please complete the below questions as honestly and accurately as possible prior to your appointment date.
- If you have answered yes to any of the above questions we will be in contact as you may need to reschedule your appointment with us.
- Please only attend at your appointment time.
- Please ensure you are on time - if you are late this may result in your appointment being cancelled.
- Please attend your appointment unaccompanied.
- Please limit the personal possessions you bring with you.
- Please wear a face mask/covering to your appointment.
- Upon arrival please wait until you are called forward to reception.
- Upon arrival please use the hand sanitiser provided.
- Please maintain social distancing where possible.
- If you experience Covid-19 symptoms after your appointment please contact us immediately.
Tap or click on the signature above to sign
It is illegal to pierce anyone under age 18 without the consent of the minor's parent, guardian or custodian.