Eyelash Tinting Patch Test Form
Please read the following information carefully.
We require a patch test be performed 48 hours prior to any tint service.
Please note that a negative patch test does not guarantee you will not have an adverse reaction to tint.
Receiving any tint service can, in some individuals, cause an allergic reaction - This reaction can occur at any time even if you have received this service on previous occasions.
Eyebrow/Lash tint allergy symptoms include:
-Stinging or burning sensation on the scalp, face, or neck
-Blisters or welts
-Itching or swelling of the scalp and face
-Swollen eyelids, lips, hands, or feet
-An angry, red rash anywhere on the body
Occasionally, an eyebrow/lash tint allergy will cause anaphylaxis to occur. This rare reaction is a medical emergency and can be fatal.
Symptoms of anaphylaxis may include:
-Skin reactions such as stinging, burning, swelling, and rashes
-Swelling of the throat and tongue
If you experience any of the above symptoms please seek medical advice immediately.
Tap or click on the signature above to sign
If you have tested positive for COVID-19, or have any symptoms of COVID-19 (see below) please do not attend your appointment. Please contact us as soon as you know you will be unable to attend so we can reschedule.
- a high temperature or shivering (chills) – a high temperature means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
- shortness of breath
- feeling tired or exhausted
- an aching body
- a headache
- a sore throat
- a blocked or runny nose
- loss of appetite
- feeling sick or being sick