Page 1 of 2
Patch Test Consent/Waiver Form
While allergies to treatments are unusual, it is always possible to have a reaction in regards to any new treatment we undertake. Please read the following statements carefully.
If you have tested positive for COVID-19, or have any symptoms of COVID-19 (see below) please do not attend your appointment. Please contact us as soon as you know you will be unable to attend so we can reschedule.
- a high temperature or shivering (chills) – a high temperature means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
- shortness of breath
- feeling tired or exhausted
- an aching body
- a headache
- a sore throat
- a blocked or runny nose
- loss of appetite
- feeling sick or being sick