Page 2 of 2
I have, following consultation, consideration and discussion, agreed to undergo this therapy.
I am fully aware that the services I wish to receive are those of a holistic nature and do not serve as a substitute for professional medical advice, examination, diagnosis or treatment.
I have had the procedure explained to me and understand the nature of the treatment.
I fully understand this treatment is not a substitute for medical treatment and it may take several sessions before I notice any benefit. This will depend on my lifestyle, ongoing medication and general health.
I understand that if I have failed to give enough relevant information the outcome of any therapy/treatment/class could be adversely affected and my health and well-being may be put at risk.
I understand the therapist/practitioner/trainer does not claim to cure or to diagnose any medical condition in the same way as a doctor/physician. Their opinion is that of a holistic, complementary and alternative therapist and their professional opinions, advice, examinations and recommendations do NOT constitute the medical advice of a doctor/physician.
If you have tested positive for COVID-19, or have any symptoms of COVID-19 (see below) please do not attend your appointment. Please contact us as soon as you know you will be unable to attend so we can reschedule.
- a high temperature or shivering (chills) – a high temperature means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
- shortness of breath
- feeling tired or exhausted
- an aching body
- a headache
- a sore throat
- a blocked or runny nose
- loss of appetite
- feeling sick or being sick