Eyebrow Lamination Consultation and Consent Form
Emergency Contact Details
- Do not touch the area for 24 hours.
- Do not apply any products to the area for 24 hours.
- Do not get your eyebrows wet for the first 24 hours.
- No extreme heat treatments (e.g. very hot baths or showers, saunas, steam rooms), swimming, sunbathing (including sun beds or any other exposure to UV light) for 24 hours. Avoid exercise or anything that makes you sweat for 24 hours.
- Do not pluck or tweeze in-between appointments, particularly in areas where your therapist has advised re-growth.
Important Note: Self-tanning products may alter tint colour, so we recommend using these with caution on your face in between tinting treatments. We do not recommend that you attend any brow appointments which include a tint with any self-tanning products on your face.
Please inform us immediately if you experience any problems after your treatment, including prolonged swelling, an itchy rash, bruising, or any kind of skin grazing, cuts or tearing so that we can advise the correct treatment. In the unlikely event that your skin does not return to normal within 24 hours of your treatment, seek advice from your GP in case you have had an allergic reaction to the wax or in case an infection is developing.
Tap or click on the signature above to sign